Just a funny bug
First time i got that, dunno for you.
That was almost fun: I spawned in dark, and realised the map had no lights, so I was almost totally blind.
Maybe it could do a funny game mode XD
Did you ever got the same ?
First time i got that, dunno for you.
That was almost fun: I spawned in dark, and realised the map had no lights, so I was almost totally blind.
Maybe it could do a funny game mode XD
Did you ever got the same ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Funny, wouldn't say better myself XD
i'm having a good time playing him again now, way better
Yesterday I got this bug too :)