Hag Skin : The Sunken Witch (Fan concept)
Hi there ! Here is a little concept I did for fun. I was inspired by the officials artworks from the game to do mine, hope you enjoy !
Hi there ! Here is a little concept I did for fun. I was inspired by the officials artworks from the game to do mine, hope you enjoy !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because even Hag needs to be lusted after.
It was not the point, but sorry you feel this way.
I'm not complaining, just making a note.
I honestly like pretty much any design that shows concept art, and I think that this skin could be a nice change for Hag, since most of her skins aren't really that interesting at all.
Oooh my bad thank you !
Looks cool. It turned out neat and pleasant to look at
Thank you very much ! Glad you like it
looks great, I'd be glad to have such cosmetic in the game
That's sweet of you :) thank you very much
WOAH YOU'RE SO TALENTED!!! Hag deserves a pretty skin like this!
Thank youu !! So glad you like it :DD