Questions for Trapper/Hag mains

Which survivor perk you hate the most?

What counters Trapper more, Dwight with Small game or every other surv Deadharding past trap?

What do you think about CURRENT Small Game? Are You seeing it often?

Can you tell (in game) surv is using it? (i know sometimes there is feeling "this .... is disarming my traps" but i would tell vast majority of those dont use that perk)

Are you even aware this perk exist?

I know it looks like typical surv main post (im playing 70/30) but im pissed when BHVR is planning on nerfing one of least used(in their "big data") perk (its in my EVERYDAY build) when Dead Hard is fine :) Adrenaline is fine :) Sprint burst is fine :) Iron Will is fine :) (I Hope You get irony in "is fine :) ")

Please dont move this topic im talking about CURRENT Small game.

Comments

  • Iri stone trapper doesn't care about any perk.

    I like the generic trapper, that always lays a trap at the killer shak window. That's the first place where people look. Just place it at the grass at the corners, i always get survivors there.

    Hags nemesis are still flashlights or just run over the traps when she carries a survivor.

  • Not a Hag main but I have BBQ tier 3 on her and I use her when I want easy 4ks: I barely see Small Game and I'm not bothered at all by users of the perk. I mean, Hag could use some counter play. As for Trapper, I do think it's worse for him since disarming a Trap is more punishing that triggering a Hag trap: she could get in range and teleport in time.

    EDIT: Forgot to mention that 99% of the times I see Small Game it's either a rank 20 Claudette that was somehow in my red ranks lobby or someone had it with Inner Strength

  • I am by no means a main of either of these killers but I’ve played them both a lot. Perks don’t really bother me, but what does get to me is when you are against a team on mic and whilst you’re chasing somebody and setting traps, their friend keeps disarming / triggering / destroying them. You basically become an M1 killer for the rest of the match and it just sucks the fun out of it.

  • @notlonely said:

    Not a Hag main but I have BBQ tier 3 on her and I use her when I want easy 4ks: I barely see Small Game and I'm not bothered at all by users of the perk. I mean, Hag could use some counter play. As for Trapper, I do think it's worse for him since disarming a Trap is more punishing that triggering a Hag trap: she could get in range and teleport in time.

    Disarming Trappers traps is more punishing for trapper for sure but traps without darker add ons are easy to spot anyways and pitch black traps need a counter (imo)

  • @BuffySummers said:

    I am by no means a main of either of these killers but I’ve played them both a lot. Perks don’t really bother me, but what does get to me is when you are against a team on mic and whilst you’re chasing somebody and setting traps, their friend keeps disarming / triggering / destroying them. You basically become an M1 killer for the rest of the match and it just sucks the fun out of it.

    You cant destroy traps anymore. And about comms info about trap placement agree, also totem counter that will be "generously" added to perk that is build in swf comms while sacrificing other "feature".

  • @Galklife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2104966#Comment_2104966

    You cant destroy traps anymore. And about comms info about trap placement agree, also totem counter that will be "generously" added to perk that is build in swf comms while sacrificing other "feature".

    When I said destroy, that was in regards to Hag. As you can destroy hers with a flashlight. Disarm was aimed at Trapper and trigger / destroy was aimed at Hag. :)

  • @BuffySummers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2104980#Comment_2104980

    When I said destroy, that was in regards to Hag. As you can destroy hers with a flashlight. Disarm was aimed at Trapper and trigger / destroy was aimed at Hag. :)

    oh sorry I Pepegad there haha

  • LOL no problem. It’s easy to misinterpret text online. ;)

  • I play Hag kinda of often and I can tell you that there is no perk more annoying than Sprint Burst in the hands of a smart player. Hag's gameplay consists of sitting in a area of the map and setting a web of traps there. A Sprint Burst player will just run to other side of the map whenever you come close, without triggering a single trap.

  • @GlamourousLeviathan said:

    I play Hag kinda of often and I can tell you that there is no perk more annoying than Sprint Burst in the hands of a smart player. Hag's gameplay consists of sitting in a area of the map and setting a web of traps there. A Sprint Burst player will just run to other side of the map whenever you come close, without triggering a single trap.

    yup thats why i wrote about SB not getting nerfed, also FL (that are thousands time more common) can counter Hag thats literally obnoxious

    @Demohugz said:

    OoO is the worst perk for both Hag and Trapper if they also have a flashlight.

    Small game isn't that useful from when i have used it and it's so rare it's not a problem. The thing is you're often moving your camera around a lot so unless you're just looking forward and small game goes off you will rarely know which direction the trap actually is.

    yea thats also why imo that angle "QoL buff" is more placebo buff than anything, ping just tells you there is totem/trap close in that direction