Has Michael had some power taken?

Hey y'all... so I just recently played a match against Michael, and he seemed rather slower than usual to go against? I managed to easily get away from a chase and loop him a couple of times. Wondering as he's my favourite killer and my main?? I know his powers take some time to kick in, worried they're alot more slower than usual

Although the player did play well. And had given him a message to say "good game โค" , even that being said he didn't sound too happy. Generally always try and praise the killer for the effort and battle of 4v1. X

Comments

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    Hey y'all... so I just recently played a match against Michael, and he seemed rather slower than usual to go against? I managed to easily get away from a chase and loop him a couple of times. Wondering as he's my favourite killer and my main?? I know his powers take some time to kick in, worried they're alot more slower than usual

    Although the player did play well. And had given him a message to say "good game โค" , even that being said he didn't sound too happy. Generally always try and praise the killer for the effort and battle of 4v1. X

    He was probably carrying around Judith's Tombstone.

  • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ excellent.

    Hes my main killer so if he's had some work done to lower his powers I'd be asking a question of why? And what the possible reasons may of been. I know Freddy had a nurf done on him or is due to. Cant get my head around that, find Freddy pretty simple to work against.

  • Michael can give a lot of information just by his stance

    If he walks with his knife to his side and doesnt move his arms, it means hes in tier 1 OR tier 2 with Judiths Tombstone or Vanity Mirror

    Dont know if they kept this since I havent seen a Myers run this perk in a hot minute, but when he stands still/is in tier 1 or tier 2 with the 2 add ons mentioned prior he normally has his hand open, how ever if he has Play With Your Food his hand will clench more and more depending on the amount of stacks he is

  • @Shroompy said:

    Michael can give a lot of information just by his stance

    If he walks with his knife to his side and doesnt move his arms, it means hes in tier 1 OR tier 2 with Judiths Tombstone or Vanity Mirror

    Dont know if they kept this since I havent seen a Myers run this perk in a hot minute, but when he stands still/is in tier 1 or tier 2 with the 2 add ons mentioned prior he normally has his hand open, how ever if he has Play With Your Food his hand will clench more and more depending on the amount of stacks he is

    Ah cheers for this dude. I did wonder as he seems to be alot slower.. like even had a match with a few Freddy today and he's just become a bit more predictable now.