Freddy Nerf suggestion
The Nerf of Freddy is a good thing, but they missed the point of what he needed.
The slowdown when using snares is good but 4.0m/s is too much, maybe 4.3 is better
The clock changes is good, but maybe a better location spawn would be good too.
The reduced snares and dream pallets is not that good, but could be a good thing if they change the slowdown add-ons for increasing the number os snares or dream pallets he can use
And the black box is a pretty dead add-on, I suggest adding something more cool like Freddy now can use snares and dream pallets but he can't teleport to gens anymore
Comments
I propose a different rework. Just revert his power back to its original version, but keep Dream Projection. That's it.
Isn't black box buff just an addition to what it already does?
For me the issue is that black box should be reworked I never saw some one using black box is mostly the paint brush