Perk concept ideas

So about 9 months ago, I made up 3 killer perks I thought of and I wanted to share them here.

Infuriating Presence

You feel your anger boiling while around others. When chasing a survivor, each survivor that is in your terror radius of your radius gives you 1 token, up to a maximum of 3. Each token increases the generator regression speed by 25/50/75%, up to a maximum of 75/150/225%. When a survivor exits your radius, lose a token.

The survivor that you are currently chasing is not counted as a token.

I really liked this one because of how awesome it would have been with Monitor & Abuse.

The regression bonus does not stack with other perks. (Not sure about this one.)

Hex: Pieces of Deprivation

You're determined to find them all. If there is an available dull totem, the totem lights up once at least 1 survivor is killed or sacrificed. (Not sure about that one either.) Each time a survivor is killed or sacrificed, you gain a stackable Haste status effect of 2.5/5/7.5% increased speed.

Slow Start

You become obsessed with one survivor. For the first 60/90/120 seconds of the trial, the action speed of all survivors is decreased by 100%. The obsession is unaffected by this. Once the perk's effects are over, the obsession is given a 5% action speed penalty for the rest of the trial.

Thoughts? Feedback would be nice! Should Pieces of Deprivation be a Hex perk? If you have any of your own perk concepts, feel free to put them down here!

I may edit this post if I get more ideas.

Comments