These Skirt Mechanics are Pretty Great
BHVR was afraid of giving us any Pyramid Daddy cake but this is just as delightful too.
BHVR was afraid of giving us any Pyramid Daddy cake but this is just as delightful too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually had this skirt glitch happen during Spirits mori. Jesus that was an eyeful.
I'll look forward to that day with my screenshot key at the ready.
I wasn't fast enough :(
On ormond too; she would probably be cold if she wasn't already dead.....
Lmao yup, this also happens every time for a few moments after the match is over and before score board when one of the school girl outfits is equipped.
Spirit is looking pretty nice here.
i am looking respectfully,,,
I'm sure she's a cold one regardless. Her skin probably feels horrible to touch.
Yo I know she's been through some ######### but the longer I look the more I think I can fix her. For love of course.