About RE in Dbd, Tyrant or Nemesis as Killer? What do you prefer?
I would say Nemesis, ez rocket launcher
I would say Nemesis, ez rocket launcher
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know what you mean, I would love to see wesker there from RE 5 but we have seen that with Silent Hill. The devs will take the most famous "creature" from the series.
I would like to see RE chapter created as something for both the older fans like Jill, Chris, Nemesis, but also something for the more modern fans like Jack Baker, Ethan Winters, or others
I could see both so why not two killers and two survivors
I don't care who they add as long as they're fun to play, their perks are good, and the map is balanced
which probs isn't gonna happen, but a Dwight can hope, can he not?