can the devs ban people that do fake hacking reports if it turns out to be a fake or theats

I have had two times broadcasting being accused of hacking for a laugh making me panic that I am going to be banned from playing just because they want to have a laugh at my expense

Comments

  • Meant hacking not hatching
  • Dont worry about false report. But yeah its still should be punished if its intentionally abused just on principle.
  • Dont worry about false report. But yeah its still should be punished if its intentionally abused just on principle.
    And they knew it they then said only joking because they new for a fact it was pissing me off enough I was calling there mags out and I was going to call out there names so people know to dodge them never play with them and block them on console that's why I was worried as ######### because sony don't block internet they ban your consol itself meaning your cut off from.online
  • Also to clarify they was not in my game at all I was broadcasting it
  • No, that would discourage people from making reports on real issues when they aren't 100% sure it's a legit issue.  Like if I see a game where something questionable happens, but I dont fully know, like maybe it was sheer dumb luck on the other players end, so I decide not to report it because I dont want repercussions for filing a false report, but then it turns out the dude really was cheating.
  • Ok I need to reword my question I meant can the person that us reported be banned from fake reports
  • No, that would discourage people from making reports on real issues when they aren't 100% sure it's a legit issue.  Like if I see a game where something questionable happens, but I dont fully know, like maybe it was sheer dumb luck on the other players end, so I decide not to report it because I dont want repercussions for filing a false report, but then it turns out the dude really was cheating.
    I reworded is that better