Sooo about Freddy's snares and dream pallets

I thunk it's kinda weird how they'd nerf dream pallet Freddy. It requires an add-on to use them and yet most people still opt to go with snares instead. I feel like they should be adding more incentive to use the dream pallets since they're an add-on. I guess having snares nerfed harder than dream pallets is the incentive? Do you guys think snares will still be better to run than dream pallets? That's the main question. Personally I don't play Freddy a whole lot myself, but when I do I always preferred dream pallets cause I always just thought they were more fun. But yea thoughts?

Comments

  • It is one of the weirdest, most unnecessary changes I've ever seen. Dream Pallets are not that strong, and they do not give you any advantages until the very last second when a survivor drops it. Reducing the number of pallets is overkill.

  • @GeneralV said:

    It is one of the weirdest, most unnecessary changes I've ever seen. Dream Pallets are not that strong, and they do not give you any advantages until the very last second when a survivor drops it. Reducing the number of pallets is overkill.

    So do you think snares will still be better despite them getting more nerfs?

  • Almo said dream pallets are stronger than snares. Maybe that's the reason.

  • @Lx_malice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2102306#Comment_2102306

    So do you think snares will still be better despite them getting more nerfs?

    Technically, yes. A well placed Snare is deadly and can guarantee a hit, or make the survivor leave the loop. But the nerfs will hurt, I can tell you that.

  • @Bwsted said:

    Almo said dream pallets are stronger than snares. Maybe that's the reason.

    Then it's weird that they'd nerf snares harder than pallets. With these changes though maybe dream pallets will actually be stronger than snares? Or at the very least more people will run dream pallets.