No entity blocker on mobile version?
Okay so I only mess around with the mobile version a few times every couple months or so at most if I’m out and bored, a game or two before bed, or like today when the power had to be shut off in a certain room for renovations...
I tried both bots then real games and no matter how many times I looped back into a window vault it would never block. I’m not a pro Dbd player but I have something in the ballpark of 4K hours... any loop including shack became a literal infinite lol. I’ve tested the killer bots before and you can brain-break them by dropping shack pallet and running it in a way where they just won’t break the pallet but hopping into a live match you’re actually invincible especially with how Jank killer can be unless you Bluetooth a controller specifically for killer.
Mobile isn’t my thing so it doesn’t bother me much but damn no entity block must be a bug because good luck catching a decent survivor even if you’re a solid killer.
Comments