Is the Bigfix (Trickster buffs) coming out tomorrow?
I'm wondering if the Bigfix patch and Trickster buffs are coming tomorrow because it has been nearly two weeks since the chapter came out
I'm wondering if the Bigfix patch and Trickster buffs are coming tomorrow because it has been nearly two weeks since the chapter came out
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nobody knows for sure. Bhvr is likely waiting for console certification at this point so they don't want to announce a date and then have to announce a delay if they run into a problem.
Were assuming its tomorrow there's no confirmation hopefully it is tomorrow tho
Won't change anything.
What?
I'm actually waiting for Wraith bug fix, was it announced in upcoming patch?
The only thing that has been announced is the changes to Trickster.
We know the devs have acknowledged the pallet bug where killers don't get stunned and I imagine that will also be fixed in the upcoming hotfix too.
But as for anything else, no one can really say.