keys on keyboard problem
Today playing DBD WASD keys is broke (only in DBD) when i click D or A killer (or surv) goes "lagging" The character interrupts. How can I repair this.
Today playing DBD WASD keys is broke (only in DBD) when i click D or A killer (or surv) goes "lagging" The character interrupts. How can I repair this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I checked, mechanical maybe. In PAYDAY and BLOCKADE same
Go for the usual routine of removing keys, clean and inspect the slits and springs. If it doesnt work buy a new one. Thats the only thing i can tell you.
kk
I repaired only fn+q