When people get upset about not getting any value out of their 2nd chance build...
We all know matchmaking is all over the place, that's no secret. So you'll semi-commonly will face purple and red ranks when you are somewhere in the two-digit ranks still.
And here's something peculiar:
I had it a few time now that people pretty much complain that I don't tunnel, camp or slug, because they didn't get any value out of their second chance build.
Are... are people okay?
Comments
Yeah it’s dumb.
What, in the eternal purgatory that was the ending to Skulduggery Pleasant: Dead or Alive, the ######### is wrong with the survivors you deal with?
Dude, i've gone against those types of Survivors. They are so used to needing those Perks that not being able to use them confuses them. They Probably think: why do i have this Perk if I don't get to use it.
me in particular or generally speaking? because I am a bit of a weirdness magnet at times.
Mostly you and them complaining about you not tunneling/camping like no please don't I wanna keep having fun,
It kinda shows how much survivors abused and forced DS activations if they are now complaining they can't force DS activations every game anymore.
I mean on the flipside I also had survivors thanking me postgame for not tunneling, camping etc and running any of the common sweat-perks...
Doesn't mean I'm not baffled at it when people complain about me trying to play fair.