We need to talk about the bugs.
Please oh god don’t put this into bug reporting cause in the past when i’ve done that there’s been no response.
Today i’ve experienced 2 bugs that have popped up frequently. And i hadn’t had them before.
One is where skill checks literally don’t even appear. But i still blow up the generator. And it’s on everything that has skill checks. Against doctor and demo.
The is the lack of chase music or even proximity music. Multiple times today i’ve only heard the heart beat. Against legion trapper and blight.
I just wanna know. Is anyone else having these issues and where they suddenly came from.
Ive noticed more people getting downed, and grabbed possible due to the terror radios bug. And a lot more missed skill checks aswell as gen tapping.
Comments
Record it and report the bug. I’ve never dealt with it
the games a hot bed of bugs, its been that way since I've started playing and I doubt it'll ever change
Tell me about it. I basically threw a match today because my killer kept bugging out on walls, getting stuck on them and getting faced in odd directions. It's a known bug, but holy crap it legit cost me a game with how much it happened.