Rift rewards and shop..

Good evening guys!! 

I have a question for you all:

some time ago I obtained from the rift a pink jacket for feng min. After a while that jacket was put on sale at the store ...#########! But okay .. !!! 

What I'm wondering is if the thing is always like this:

will what was a reward of the rift always became ends up in the store? because some time ago there was a sooo cute nea's hair .. but unfortunately I couldn't take it .. they were blond, bob, with blue tips and a bit tied ...

Thanks for your answers

....and I'm sorry for my english sometimes! ;)

Comments

  • Yes BHVR has confirmed that past rift items will eventually be purchasable from the store.

  • Yes, that hair should be arriving in the shop sometimes however it might be a while before it does!

  • Full sets are brought back to the shop around 6 months after they come out

    As for individual pieces we don’t really know

  • What great news !! I'm getting a little tired of her pink hair! and I don't like the others much !! :(

    ..Thank you!!