so how should I fix this?

blendettes

with the updated maps getting weirdly darker should I just max my brightness and saturation? should I "just get good" or should I stop playing killer? because as it stands they are literally invisible in certain areas and its incredibly unfair to play against (not even talking about bushes or bamboo they can just stand still and be harder to see than a cloaked wraith)

Comments

  • increase the brightness of your tv/monitor works on all platforms

  • Set your settings on low, get headphones and max out your sound, use tracking perks, play doctor or my personal favourite, complain on forums how some maps are too dark so that devs adjust them.

    It worked for me with The Game, it's now so much brighter then it was before the rework.

  • @Kebek said:

    Set your settings on low, get headphones and max out your sound, use tracking perks, play doctor or my personal favourite, complain on forums how some maps are too dark so that devs adjust them.

    It worked for me with The Game, it's now so much brighter then it was before the rework.

    lower settings sad but can do

    have headphones but sound is broken 80% of the time

    tracking perks dont help when they can stand against a wall and be invisible

    dailies with other killers means no doc for me (also I like to branch out and play a little of everybody)

    and as for complaining? I feel like Im doin pretty ok at that lol


    all in all the problem is minor (though still incredibly annoying) Im just bein a salty ######### cause Im upset and as much as Id like it fixed Id also like certain maps to not be bottom of the barrel infuriating to play as both surv and killer (haddonfield)