trickster
I really wanna buy him but the current state he's in is very bad so i'm gonna probably wait until the patch. For those of you who don't have him yet what are your plans?
I really wanna buy him but the current state he's in is very bad so i'm gonna probably wait until the patch. For those of you who don't have him yet what are your plans?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have no interest in him or his perks. I might buy him with shards eventually
I have like 52 thousand shards but for some odd reason i'm too lazy to spend them.
I’m sitting on 1k at the moment :(
oh dang wish I could share some of my mine lol.
I've just got him and been playing him recently. I am looking forward to the patch though because he is weak as hell right now, but he is still super fun to play.
If the patch works well I think I've found my new main, but we'll have to wait and see how it goes.
Don't get him yet, he's just awful right now. I would wait to see how he is adfer the buffs.
Even thought he's weak, he is one of the few killers I consider fun to play with.
I got him with shards and still feel ripped off lol...
The "buff" won't really do anything for him. He is still to slow to chase with and his weapon does nothing.
Laceration needs to be a mending action that the survivor can choose to leave in or remove. If they remove the blades it costs then time, if the keep them in then they are X hits away from a health state.
This requires effort so will never be done and it is to much of a good idea.
I went ahead and bought him / prestiged him. But he’s retired til the patch. Fingers crossed it’s this week.