When can we expect the next patch to drop?
Still waiting for these Trickster buffs, I can't endure the wait any longer. Please, is there anyone who can shed some light on when to expect these changes to go live?
Still waiting for these Trickster buffs, I can't endure the wait any longer. Please, is there anyone who can shed some light on when to expect these changes to go live?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably Tuesday, but to my knowledge no official release date has been announced, so I could be wrong.
Tuesday is very likely.
though Tuesday may also start the PTB for midchapter (map rework was already announced) and we never had a patch plus PTB on the same day as far as I remember?