What am i doing wrong? Deliverance is olny working half the time for me.
I play on xbox one x and i try to do the achievment to unhook myself 50times.
I always try to make a safe unhook then watch out to get the 500 extra points for the save unhook. Then the perk Deliverance lits up. But a lot of times i cant get off the hook. I am not sure what i am doing differently when it lets me unhook or when its not working. As said i always do safe unhooks so thats not the problem. Maybe somebody can help me out.
Sorry for the bad english... i tried ![]()
Comments
Hopefully they fix it soon as it has been broken since they released it.
Thank you @Dwight_Fairfield and @Mr_Jay_Stark
######### THEY SHOULD OF ADDED THE FIX FOR THESE PERKS ALREADY NOT IN THE PTB i thought they had already fixed it
Well they did not but will fix it in PTB. You don't have to scream
1st you repeated what i just said and 2nd im not screaming im just from the military so im a little louder