The Best Perks for killer
I have always been a survivor main and never really played killer. But, now I'm starting killer out and I need to know which perks to get and in what order. Can you please put some killers with some nice perks and the order I should grind them in. I have already got all of Freddy's perks. All of Bubba's and Ruin, and Bamboozle.
Comments
Corrupt Intervention and Pop Goes the Weasel are very good perks. I think you should get them.
Several killers become much MUCH better with Infectious Fright. So if you play Oni or Myers or Nurse I would highly recommend getting that. Another excellent perk on many killers is Monitor and Abuse. Paired with the right perks and killers that is also highly effective.
You got BBQ, bamboozle, ruin, and franklins. Pop goes the weasel and corrupt intervention are great for slow downs. Undying "could" keep ruin alive a little longer. Devour Hope is always fun. Make Your Choice is good on killers with mobility. Nurse's Calling is good, better when combined with sloppy. Monitor and Abuse is good for killers with a small TR so it gets even smaller. Whispers is my favorite tracking perk. It's amazing once you learn how to use it.