PS4 Framerate issues
Hi everyone. I play on PS4 and i love to play the game but i have very severe Framerate issues with my game. Is it problems with my console. I have a friend who also plays the game and his game has no problems at all. Please help.
Thanks
Thanks
Comments
See if your friend has a ps4 pro it runs a little better on it. Console optimization is expected December but you never know we may get a delay. They have said we will get mini patches between now and then to help. Shelter Woods, the Farms, Haddonfield, and The MacMillian maps all have frame drops when the killer uses their power or enters bloodlust. If you are struggling on the hook during this it is R.I.P half the time. Good Luck!
Google it
I saw awhile back someone upgraded from ps4 to ps4 pro and said that it was different. I personally can't speak to it but if it is a better built machine with more resources it should in theory run DBD better.
Heres a couple things you can do to make it run a bit better.
Power off your system before playing (don't just restart).
Don't go into the shop if you plan on playing matches (if you do power off system).
Avoid playing Trapperas Killer, he seems to degrade framerate really bad for me.
Set Killer in background to Myers, Clown, or Hillbilly.
Devs have already mentioned that consoles will be getting optimisation in december to help improve the frame rate and overall quality of life.