Matchmaking is Biggest Problem

Killer queques so long in mornings and noons. Same is for survivors in evenings and nights. I am in EU btw.


Another problem, i deranked myself and i still facing red or purple rank survivors usually. What was point then, why i deranked myself?

Comments

  • Not enough Red Reank killers, so Matchmaker starts looking lower . . . and lower . . . until my mid teens rank killer is facing red ranked SWF flashlight squads on my level 6 wraith . . . FML

  • @PsyQuil77 said:

    Not enough Red Reank killers, so Matchmaker starts looking lower . . . and lower . . . until my mid teens rank killer is facing red ranked SWF flashlight squads on my level 6 wraith . . . FML

    So much SWF teams in red ranks, that is why i deranked myself. Because green rank games are more easy and not stresful. But i still facing with red ranks most of times. Idk what is point.

  • I get greens and the occasional purple when I'm around rank 16, but once I hit 15+ it's atleast 1 red every trial(or should we call them Ordeals?)

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097718#Comment_2097718

    So much SWF teams in red ranks, that is why i deranked myself. Because green rank games are more easy and not stresful. But i still facing with red ranks most of times. Idk what is point.

    Green rank games are super sweaty too. It's very common that half of my lobby are red ranks and it's difficult to keep up with them

  • @PsyQuil77 said:

    I get greens and the occasional purple when I'm around rank 16, but once I hit 15+ it's atleast 1 red every trial(or should we call them Ordeals?)

    Reds are not problem. Red SWF teams problem. They are just here because disturb killer. That is why so many killers leaving this game.

  • Rank 2s against rank 15 killers? That IS a problem as well. If I get to rank 13 I get those red rank sweat squads, too.

  • @PsyQuil77 said:

    Rank 2s against rank 15 killers? That IS a problem as well. If I get to rank 13 I get those red rank sweat squads, too.

    I meant for me. But yes it is also problem.