A suggested change to No One Left Behind.

It was nice that this perk got a buff, but it’s still not enough to give players a compelling reason to equip this perk.

So my idea is:

  • get rid of the endgame condition. Have it active all game.
  • Get rid of the aura reading.
  • Get rid of the bonus BP, and 50% healing speed bonus.
  • Simply make it so that it’s a constant match long buff of 50% increased speed to unhooking.

Comments

  • I'd buff it by changing it so it activates when the last generator is done and that's it. What holds it back as an endgame perk is the extra restriction that a gate has to be open. It was better when egc wasn't a thing because doors would be open. Egc damaged it because no one opens the doors anymore WHILE someone's hooked.

  • I completely forgot this perk existed. It's just there

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    I'd buff it by changing it so it activates when the last generator is done and that's it. What holds it back as an endgame perk is the extra restriction that a gate has to be open. It was better when egc wasn't a thing because doors would be open. Egc damaged it because no one opens the doors anymore WHILE someone's hooked.

    I’d like that kind of change too. But I think getting rid of everything else, and just have it be permanent faster unhooking speed all game would be just as good.

  • I would say just make it activate when the last generator is completed and just increase altruistic actions to 100%

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I completely forgot this perk existed. It's just there

    Same. To be honest, I haven't used this perk since early 2019.