Which perks for killer?

I have always been a survivor main and never really played killer. But, now I'm starting killer out and I need to know which perks to get and in what order. Can you please put some killers with some nice perks and the order I should grind them in. I have already got all of Freddy's perks. All of Bubba's and Ruin, and Bamboozle.

Comments

  • Depends on who you’re planning on playing but level clown for Pop first.

  • For nurse I use Infectious fright, pop goes the weasel, corrupt intervention and Barbecue and Chili. The addons are Kavanagh's last breath and fragile wheeze.

    For spirit I use the same build as nurse, just swap Infectious fright with stridor. I also use this other build with her which is devour hope, undying, noed and starstruck. The addons I use are Dirty uwabaki and Dried cherry blossom.

    For Bubba I use Insidious, Iron grasp, Agitation and bamboozle or Monstrous Shrine. The addons are begrimed chains and Award winning chili.

    Those are just 3 so.

  • Personally I find it better if you find which killer you enjoy first.

  • I recomend shape for STBFL.

    clown for pop.

    blight for undying.

    plague for all of them.


    the order is yours to choose.



    btw. did this in 2019.

    @Alice_pbg said:

    Considering we are expecting an influx of new players with the stranger things dlc. I think it makes sense for us to colectively think of a "focus on this" list.

    I created one for me about a month ago, which was about a few weeks after I started playing the game. I only made an actual list for killers, survivors I didn't...I just went for the "meta" perks expecting to end on kate because thats the survivor I wanted to main.

    Here's my list with a small explanation of why they are this high or low on the list

    (Assuming you have every killer unlocked)

    1- leatherface

    Barbecue and chilli is one of the best perks in the game and pretty much fits in any build.

    Also, learning leatherface means you learned the basics of almost every killer

    2- Hag

    -hex: ruin, to slow the game down just a little bit. It's an amazing perk, specially at low ranks. Gives you more time to try stuff out in the early game.

    3/4- Hillbilly or Spirit(can' decide the order)

    You want to unlock enduring with billy and spirit fury with spirit.

    That's a combination of perks that most killers can use, making them very versatile.

    Spirit in particular will teach you how to not just use your eyes. Good thing to learn early on.

    5- Clown

    Pop goes the weasel is another great perk that can go in many killers. It's better in some, but certainly viable all around.

    Bamboozle is good too, but it's a crutch perk, try not to depend on it.

    6- legion

    Get discordance, one of, if not the best, detection perk. Literally slap this perk everywhere.

    7- Pig

    Make your choice is the main goal here. But surveilance can be pretty good depending on the build aswell.

    Some killers make great use of make your choice (including the hag, but ruin had priority)

    8- Doctor

    Monitor and abuse is one of those perks that you can, but won't, use everywhere. But it is great on the right killers

    Overcharge is niche, but it can do work too.

    9- Trapper

    Brutal strenght, not amazing, but some killers make great use of it (like freddy, since everyone kinda drops the pallet early against him these days)

    10- Ghost face

    Gonna be honest, not really sure which perks are good for ghost face, I just know that his perks are great on the next killer, so I put him here *shrugs

    11- Nurse

    Best killer on pc. Hands down.( you should probably not play her as your first or even third killer)

    Nurses calling = wall hacks, and wall hacks are amazing.

    And thanatophobia has a few niche users coming right up.

    12- Plague.

    Get that infectious fright and corrupt intervention for the other killers. Not amazing, but we passed the "amazing perk" phase.

    13- Freddy

    His perks aren't super great. They are very specific, but can do wonders when they work.

    14- Michael Meyers

    To be honest, he should probably be higher, but I got his 2 good perks on the shrine, so Im not sure where I would put him... but certainly above the last 2

    15- Huntress

    Lullaby is the one good perk she has, and it's not really worth using since it usually vanishes before it has any major effect

    16- Wraith

    As much as I like playing mr bing bong... no one needs his perks, you'll just poison the bloodweb. level him last

    So... thoughts?

    feel free to check it out, but do keep in mind it's from a year and a half ago (don't necro it)


    gotta love my "I'm played this game for a month or so, I know my stuff!" attitude 😂

  • @RyRapsYT

    Undying, Pop and Corrupt are what you should prioritize. You should be able to run every Killer somewhat optimally with those options. If you already have BBQ and Ruin

    Faster Map Pressure Killers use Ruin/Undying BBQ.

    Slower Area Control Killers use Pop/Corrupt BBQ.

    The fourth perk varies more based on specifics. STBFL, Discordance, Sloppy, Tinkerer and Monitor are common in that slot though and are good on multiple Killers.

  • Pop Goes The Weasel is a must have.


    Other interesting perks that you should consider getting: Discordance, Nurse's Calling, Thanatophobia, Tinkerer, Corrupt Intervention and Surge.


    Other perks that are kinda of nice but aren't priority: Surveillance, Oppression, Undying, Devour Hope, Spirit Fury, Enduring, Starstruck, Deathbound, Dying Light, Thrilling Tremors, Monitor & Abuse, Overcharge, Brutal Strength and Save The Best For Last.


    Perks that are absolutely useless and you shouldn't bother getting: Unnerving Presence, Predator, Bloodhound, Beast of Prey, Territorial Imperative, Overwhelming Presence, Hangman's Trick, Choulrophobia, Mad Grit, Iron Maiden, Furtive Chase, Cruel Limits, Zanshin Tactics, Nemesis, Retribution, Forced Penance and Hoarder.


    The rest of perks fall into a grey area between somewhat useful and useless. Normally only helpful in gimmick builds.