Key nerf when
remember? I remember.
remember? I remember.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And a good one please (whenever it's supposed to come out), that solves the actual key problems. Not something like "Keys now have 5s animation and that's it".
Considering how long this is taking it’s probably going to be big
If we are lucky maybe it will be a surprise drop in the midchapter patch.
And I worry about that. I don't want nor need big complex change, simply changing spawning rules of hatch to 5 gens finished or 1 survivor alive would fix everything perfecly. Why can't they do that, it resolves every problem with keys without touching them at all.