Might take a break from haddonfield.
I never use map offerings or just go full on afk but 6 of my 7 games today have all been haddonsfield. And its not even unlucky spawn. House of pain 5 of those and so many window drops. Like i hate this map so much. Hope everyone else is having better luck lol. Im just wondering if this maps ever gotten major changes in the past? I never really look at map changes much. It doesnt seem to different ever.
Comments
I don't blame you but I would try and play the match some first at least.
A lot of survivors don't even know how to actually abuse haddonfield and it is a small map, so you would be surprised how often you can do okay on it. If after a bit though it's clear it's going to be pointless, then sure I suppose.
Though I would still just try and find some enjoyment in it; if I am demo sometimes I just parkour around the map you can get into some fun places on that map with shred lol.
Yes, Haddonfield is not the same as it originally was, but it didn't change that much. A few loops here and there, but that's it.
bring a sacrificial ward. i know wasting an entire offering every single game isnt very ideal but its the most you can do about it
Eh, just play it out. You might learn a trick or two along the way you wouldn't of learned otherwise just sitting in a corner refusing to play because you don't like the playground you got put on.
FFS, I think Rotten Fields is an abomination and I'd rather play Haddenfield, but at least I play the damn map out instead refusing to play like a petulant child.
Tied for 4th, it escalates rapidly past that point. I should have said "Clustered" as a more appropriate term, there is an area of the map you can actually control somewhat and most of the matches against bad survivors tend to take place in that area; making it feel like a very small map.
If survivors actually know what they are doing even a decent bit, you're pretty much screwed- just never underestimate the amount of potato survivors there are haha.