Console, Playstation 4
I've been having the old 8018 server error code for days now. It happens in the main screen before you get to the survivor, killer, store screen. I can't make it off of that screen. For hours I'll sit their resetting my internet and switching from 2g to 5g and it'll do the same thing. I closed my app and restarted my playstation multiple times and I'll still get the error code. Then after hours of doing this it'll let me in but I wont be able to play survivor it says "failure to create party" but it will let me play killer. If for any reason I had to close my app I would have to go through all of that again. Dead By Daylight is pretty much the only game I play so I have been sitting g her for hours just to play. Please help asap!!

Comments