Pharmacy + Appraisal?

Has anyone tried this yet? as I yet haven’t.

If you come across an already open chest, and haven’t yet acquired a green med kit from Pharmacy, will if guarantee a green med kit from rummaging?

Comments

  • Yeah, I've tried it before. Unfortunately, it only gives the green med-kit on the first search. The first rummage on the chest you opened won't count either, meaning you can't get double green med-kits.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Yeah, I've tried it before. Unfortunately, it only gives the green med-kit on the first search. The first rummage won't count either.

    So to be clear, so I’m understanding correctly, if the first chest I come across is an already open one, using my first token of Appraisal won’t guarantee a green med kit because of Pharmacy?

    Pharmacy definitely only works on chests that haven’t been searched?

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2095096#Comment_2095096

    So to be clear, so I’m understanding correctly, if the first chest I come across is an already open one, using my first token of Appraisal won’t guarantee a green med kit because of Pharmacy?

    Pharmacy definitely only works on chests that haven’t been searched?

    That's a... good question. I haven't tried that out yet.

  • Give me a few minutes. I'm going to test it.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Give me a few minutes. I'm going to test it.

    Lovely. Thanks.

  • Yes, it works.

    Pharmacy works on the first chest its used on. Doesn´t matter if its a closed or a opened chest.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Yes, it works.

    Pharmacy works on the first chest its used on. Doesn´t matter if its a closed or a opened chest.

    That's good to know, though I kinda wish Pharmacy had 1 token of Appraisal in its kit on already opened chests (only on the first try for the opened chests though).

  • @Tsulan said:

    Yes, it works.

    Pharmacy works on the first chest its used on. Doesn´t matter if its a closed or a opened chest.

    Ah that’s wonderful. My only gripe with Pharmacy has always been when I need it most, any chest I come across has already been raided.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2095273#Comment_2095273

    Ah that’s wonderful. My only gripe with Pharmacy has always been when I need it most, any chest I come across has already been raided.

    I know how that is. When you don't need it, you literally have the opportunity to search every chest in the map, if you want to. But when you need it, all chests are empty. Every single time.