New Player: Daily Rituals Question

So, as a brand new player, should I focus too much on completing Killer Rituals, or mainly just learn the game first with Killers I am comfortable with?

Obviously, some are more likely to be completed than others, but having 22 hours in the game right now, there are some Killers I am more comfortable with than others, and I assume it'd probably be best not to keep ending matches with around 7k BP just to try to do a Ritual.

Comments

  • Playing other killers won't hurt you.
    It really depends on the ritual. Some are easier than others. 
  • The purpose of the killer Daily Rituals is to get you introduced to different kinds killers. They aren't that difficult. 95% of the times, you will complete the ritual in just one match. Also, you kind of get familiar with the killer and its power if you're playing for the few first times. I'd recommend you to do it. Not because of the bloodpoints, but because of the experience. 
  • Daily Rituals are there to push you out of your comfort zone. Most aren't too harsh but if you feel a bit too unsure about it, then practice with the killer first or delete that ritual. It's all up to you, really. It's better to have a few killers under your belt before you rank up so you don't have to practice them in the higher ranks.

  • Gotcha. All right, thanks for the advice. I'll go ahead and do the rituals. BP is good, anyway. As always, you guys are great. Glad to be part of this community. :)

  • @Kilmeran Try to play every killer and the daily is a good reason too. You may find you enjoy playing some killers more than others and it isn't bad having other options to play than the same killer. The game is tedious. The grind is the only true OP thing about this game. As a piece of advice before you prestige your characters make sure you have unlocked all the teachable s you want before you do this it will save time and BP's later.