Anyone else seeing an absurd amount of MacMillan and Autohaven?
I swear, since the update and not having Red Forest, without an offering I've only seen Autohaven and MacMillan. I'm actually tired of these maps. It's also always the same two maps per realm. Coal Tower and Groaning Storehouse for MacMillan and Wreckers Yard and Wretched Shop for Autohaven. Anyone else having this problem where it's nonstop Autohaven and MacMillan without an offering? It's been like this since the update and I'm literally sick of those two realms. I don't want to see blue or green ever again when spawning into a match. It's incredibly boring getting the same four maps with two realms disabled on my platform (I'm a Switch player).
Comments
Yes,and i absolutely love it because i barely get any of the crappy maps (Dead Dawg Saloon,Badham,Indoor maps in general)
After the faster 2 days it was like facing trickster, I started to hate it because it was waaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much. And just like Trickster (at least on switch) it's not stopping.