Blood Echo buff idea
I know its a small buff and more of a QoL, but how would everyone feel if the Hemorrhage effect worked until healed on Blood Echo?
I know its a small buff and more of a QoL, but how would everyone feel if the Hemorrhage effect worked until healed on Blood Echo?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Trash, no cooldown or bust. Give me a reason to run it over a meta killer perk beyond memes. Hashtag buff monstrous shrine
yeah, just remove cooldown
I thought of that too but felt like it could be problematic so I wanted to slow start it
Just drop the cooldown, it's completely unnecessary. That's like the bare minimum it needs.
Hemorrhage is just completely terrible as the value it gives is almost non existent. It needs a rework.
(Bake Bloodhound into Hemorrhage and make the new Bloodhound show blood auras at like a 4meter range)
Yeah no cooldowns best bet. Could write a whole thing as to why but the above got it.
worst case scenario is survivors are unable to use their 1 perk most of the time, which is not end of the world and unlikely to happen, and also counters with healing