Lobby Simulator
Anyone else having issues getting a game today. Im on Series X and cant get a single one, is this a bug?
Anyone else having issues getting a game today. Im on Series X and cant get a single one, is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm on PS4 and I've been getting games quickly all day.
I'm on PC with Cross Play enabled, I've seen a LOT of survivors DCing from lobbies, or just lobby dodging. Probably due to other survivors showing up to lobby in a group of 3 with Flash/Map/Key combo equipped.
If you can't get a game then switch the side you are playing and you probably get a game within 10 seconds.
Its on both sides
Do you have crossplay enabled?
It happened with it off and on
The time of day has a huge impact.
For example I'm on east coast time and it takes like 5+ minutes to get a survivor game in the evenings/night but mornings/afternoon is near instant.
Killer queues are usually the exact opposite