Has potential but it needs polishing for sure. Hitboxes aren't that good and I think they still don't have EU/NA servers but that's not the end of the world and I'm sure those are problems that get fixed soon. So overall a cool game and a refreshing alternative to DBD imo.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't played it, but it looks fun. I still enjoy watching dbd more though.
Has potential but it needs polishing for sure. Hitboxes aren't that good and I think they still don't have EU/NA servers but that's not the end of the world and I'm sure those are problems that get fixed soon. So overall a cool game and a refreshing alternative to DBD imo.
It's aight.
Looks good, but ultimately won't be enough to take down DBD.
A categorical "meh." It's just not that great of a game, even for one in its early stages.