Anyone need to verify integrity of files?

Anyone else have this issue, i have to do it after every major patch it feels like. This is the ONLY game that does this. Just downloaded 9 gb and had to verify the files for EAC to work, meaning redownload it. Im about one more patch from saying f**k this game and its issues.

Comments

  • No clue, but I love your stupidly accurate username.

  • @DeadbyHitboxes11 said:

    Anyone else have this issue, i have to do it after every major patch it feels like. This is the ONLY game that does this. Just downloaded 9 gb and had to verify the files for EAC to work, meaning redownload it. Im about one more patch from saying f**k this game and its issues.

    Yes, after every single patch I need to verify files because if I don't I constantly get disconnected due to "bad packs data" or something like that. This has been happening for like a year now.