Preschool should always have a hook inside

Either basement should always spawn in the preschool, or there should be a hook in the boiler room. It's like a fortress for survivors when basement is in shack. I had a group that sabo'd my hooks and had stuff like Boil Over, just run and hide in the boiler room and I couldn't hook them, I could barely even get them out of the preschool. There really is no reason is should be in the shack, 3 gens spawn near the preschool the killer MUST be over there.

Comments

  • Yeah just make the school the basement. It certain scenarios you can't get out with them in time.

    The thompson house should also always be the basement.

  • agreed. they opened up the upstairs railings of the ironworks for this same reason.

    should be a hook next to where the basement area can be imo
  • @fcc2014 said:
    Yeah just make the school the basement. It certain scenarios you can't get out with them in time.

    The thompson house should also always be the basement.

    Nah, I like the random basements, they should absolutely put a gap in the balcony, though.

  • I like them too on most maps. The game, Lampkin and the hospital are always the same 2 other maps with it the same wouldn't kill the randomness. It gets super toxic against some swf with the new sabo buff potentially coming it maybe more of a quality of life change.