How works the Cross Progression?
Soo guys, I play this game at the PC on Steam Version.
But i have a PS4, how do work the Cross Progression if i have to buy all DLCs again?
Soo guys, I play this game at the PC on Steam Version.
But i have a PS4, how do work the Cross Progression if i have to buy all DLCs again?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hate to break this to you but there are no plans to make a cross progression between pc and ps4/xbox.
Right now only pc and switch cp are coming (or are out idk).
I dont know what causes the problem games like rocket league also made cp between all platforms,.