So what's the point of fog whispers?
Like all of them have more play time in dbd than probably anyone here, and they do nothing but give good ideas most of the time but go unheard? Or even streamers with a decent group behind them.
Like. I just dont get it. They were hand picked by behavior and basically forgotten scot and otz are talked more about then the fog whispers
I can only remember like 3 of the like 50 picked
Comments
sales man. they are talking ads.
They're basically just there to advertise the game.
Well every fog whisperer was making fun of how bad Trickster was and he is finally getting some buffs.... but so did everyone so who knows.
My favorite was scott jund's solo queue suggestion, it basically solves like 70% of the solo queue problems instantly, but the developers are like "Yeah but we don't want to fix the game" basically haha. There is no other reason then being stubborn.
Basically advertising the game. That's about it.
Wait, I thought otz was a fog whisperer. Am i crazy? Or did he quit/got removed because of criticisms of the games development? (Because, as people have said, it's more of an advertising partnership, and they probably don't like criticism in their ads lol)
They're basically there to advertise, and give you free charms when they have codes from the devs. I can tell Scorpionz for example wasn't to thrilled with the free charm stuff, because it got quite ridiculous with how annoying it became. There's some of them of course I won't name people that are actually afraid of losing their badge, because they don't want to voice their opinions about certain things.
They give them auric cells in order to buy skins, so they can promote them. You can tell a company treats playerbase like sh!t, when the won't even give some of their dedicated players a creator code ๐