Unstunnable
Anybody else having an issue with killers not being stunned when being hit by pallets, happened to me and my mate in a match, got the video for It too
Tagged:
Pending
Anybody else having an issue with killers not being stunned when being hit by pallets, happened to me and my mate in a match, got the video for It too
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've had times where the survivors drop pallets and they should have stunned me but they don't, and I've had times where I've stunned the killer but it doesn't count as a stun
Keeps happening to me and my friends. Sometimes we can even hear the stun noise but the killer doesn't get stunned.
I wish it would let me post the video the pallet clearly hit him didn't stun him and I somehow got hit even though I was on the other side
Yup. The game is super broken atm!