Different sorts of basements

Wouldn't it be cool that we have a specific basement for every map?
For the killer shack the basement would be the same as always.
But for other maps like pale rose or something they could make the basement like a torture chamber
or for the MacMillan Estate they could make it like a workshop or something.
Just a neet idea I had in mind and I should share.

Comments

  • I wouldn't mind some extra decorations in the basement differing based on the map as long as the layout stayed roughly the same.

  • @Strider said:
    I wouldn't mind some extra decorations in the basement differing based on the map as long as the layout stayed roughly the same.

    I want to see a bearded gamer with glasses sitting trapped at a gaming PC in one of the basements, then. :p

  • That would actually be kind of cool to see

  • I've always thought the Basement was the Entity's room, and (s)he probably doesn't care for decor.