Im not playing against Killers. Sorry.
As a Survivor Main who appreciates his DBD experience to be an exciting M1 simulation, I think it's very rude for killers to come up and interrupt me. Therefore, going forward, I will be DCing the second I see a killer.
If a killer must be in my game, he can kindly stand in the corner until my awesome M1 strategy has been executed.
Thanks for your time!
Comments
Did i miss something? Is this the new meme of the forum?
I'm not answering your question. Sorry.
This is hilarious... 10/10 from me!!
I'm not sorry. Sorry!
I´ve seen now 5 threads with the "I´m not playing XXX"
It surely is becoming a new meme.
😂 lol
..
I miss Sluzzy here
I love this meme format so much
Then dont play DBD. No killer is just gonna let u fix a gen. Plus u get no BP.