Man buckle up... How dare they know how much progress that survivor has! How am I suppose to slug them, c'mon devs... this perk really has the AUDACITY to exist smh.
Especially when they get see me for 6 seconds after picking them up?! This perk makes all the other aura-reading perks look pathetic even kindred. If you use buckle-up, shame on you! I can't slug because of you! >:(
Man buckle up... How dare they know how much progress that survivor has! How am I suppose to slug them, c'mon devs... this perk really has the AUDACITY to exist smh.
Especially when they get see me for 6 seconds after picking them up?! This perk makes all the other aura-reading perks look pathetic even kindred. If you use buckle-up, shame on you! I can't slug because of you! >:(
Buckle Up... an excellent choice. It's unfair that it basically allows survivors to know when to instaheal downed survivors! It removes the ability for killers to apply pressure!
I have my highest win rate with this perk for the sheer reason that I play extremely safe with it. It's not even me memeing when I call this my most crutch perk.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I forgot to add an important one: Beast of Prey
My bad :P
Man buckle up... How dare they know how much progress that survivor has! How am I suppose to slug them, c'mon devs... this perk really has the AUDACITY to exist smh.
Especially when they get see me for 6 seconds after picking them up?! This perk makes all the other aura-reading perks look pathetic even kindred. If you use buckle-up, shame on you! I can't slug because of you! >:(
Buckle Up... an excellent choice. It's unfair that it basically allows survivors to know when to instaheal downed survivors! It removes the ability for killers to apply pressure!
You monster.
De Ja Vu, Can't even take advantage of indoor gens as killer. How am I supposed to not get gen rushed when the survivors know where my gens are?
I have my highest win rate with this perk for the sheer reason that I play extremely safe with it. It's not even me memeing when I call this my most crutch perk.
Infinite Unbreakable....must be nerfed IMMEDIATELY
How Monstrous Shrine hasn't been changed yet is completely beyond me. I really hope it gets nerfed soon.