Trickster v. Shack & House of Pain
Shack & House of Pain are infinites
Even against average survivors (and with pallet gone), these tiles are lose/lose situations for Trickster. Average survivors will have no problem vaulting the window(s) 3 times, and veteran survivors will find it incredibly easy to loop Trickster for over a minute on one of these tiles.
Insult to injury is the fact that generators spawn in these tiles, so a less experienced Trickster may spend their entire game chasing a survivor around one of these tiles because the generator there is at 70%+
Other 110% killers can play around these tiles, because their kit enables them an opportunity (however small) to damage a health state. Trickster is given the same opportunities to deal only a fraction of a health state, and is required to give up distance to do so. The only winning move is for him to hold W-key, and hope Bloodlust 3 carries him to an M1.
Comments
My gosh just hearing Trickster and god house or shack in the same sentence gives mea heart attack.
Most tiles are lose situations for trickster.
House of pain though I would just drop chase, it's just not happening with a 110 killer that can't really injure you there with his power.
Literally had a Kate hover constantly by the killer shack in case I may come near her. When I hooked her remaining teammate, sure enough she was there at the shack in case I threw any knives. It took way too long as he’s so slow but I got her down with just the bat.
imagine throwing a match just to show how “skilled” you were against a slow non-lethal killer.
idk but I found shack not so terrible to chase a survivor instead of Jungle Gyms...
Mostly of the time, you have some time to throw 1-2 knives before the survivor lose line of sight with you. Besides, the wall that opposite to window has HOLES. And I downed some survivors by throwing knives through it.
It's funny how killers need to either be oppressive or lethal, and yet they designed a killer that's neither if you go anywhere near a basic structure.
even after buff he is still bad.
So far I've just abandoned chase at these tiles, only continuing if the survivors is 1 or 2 knives from going down. He needs 115% base.
I see him like Blight, has the ability to counter some loops, and is very strong against holding W, but has little utility outside of that where it actually matters (jungle gyms, shack, house of pain).