Cosmetics contest submissions?
Where are the submissions for the cosmetics? I found the 2020 submissions but I can't for the life of me see the 2021 entries. I'm behind the times and don't do social media and am expecting that this year the devs changed it to twitter entries or something, am I correct in that train of thought? If so, is it possible to view the entries and would someone please link to it?
edit* I know that submissions have ended, I'd just like to see what people came up with.
Comments
The submissions were a private affair IIRC. You'd only see what other people made if they also shared them on another social network, typically on Twitter or Reddit.
There's no thread which everyone posted their submissions.
Aw that sucks, I quite enjoyed going through last years submissions. Oh well, thanks for the reply.
some people published their artwork on this forum.
Here's some:
Shame they didnt made an announcement about it, i was waiting for this
Thank you!