Can not still body block killers on hook to save a survivor after taking a hit sometimes

Sometime when I take the hit from the killer to save the survivor from the killer's grasp they could hook them even while I'm standing still and body blocking them after immediately taking the hit

Am I right?

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • thats normal, bc you lose collition to the killer and other survivors when you take a hit. i think for 2-3 sec.

  • @SaltyRainbow said:

    thats normal, bc you lose collition to the killer and other survivors when you take a hit. i think for 2-3 sec.

    But that's not fair bc what if I need to take the last hit which will put me into the dying state to save the survivor or either taking the hit while using medkit stpytc agent

  • @LuckyJewel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088125#Comment_2088125

    But that's not fair bc what if I need to take the last hit which will put me into the dying state to save the survivor or either taking the hit while using medkit stpytc agent

    fair or not that's what it is. if you didn't lose collision, any time you were stuck in a corner with a killer it would be an instant down. I think it's a good mechanic that can help both sides