DBD is a funny game and I would like to see BHVR embrace it more.
I dont mean go full comedy but more memey ######### will always be appreciated for me. Like I honestlyt wish BHVR would do an april fools event where like its 4 killers vs 1 survivor or gens hitting skillchecks makes it look like you failed. I would love to just see an april fools event with a bunch of dumb memey #########.
Comments
They should just bring back a bunch of OP stuff like old BNP and insta blinds
make survivor have 10 gens to do but there is 8 of them. still 1 killer but now you have 8 blendettes to find and you can cry at twice the amount of gens getting done in half the time.
Each killer should get a confetti add on like clown. Plague vomiting confetti? Deathslinger’s confetti gun?
######### yeah. Now that they have laceration as a thing why not expand on it and give it more uses. Maybe bubbas speed limiter now does 4 laceration and every hit refunds a charge and give you a big speedboost. instead of it being an instadown it takes 4 hits but you catch up so quickly its like mowing them down with 4 swings. Imagine the possibility of a bubba with speed limiter and chilli using chainsaw to bounce of survivors and mobility.
Uhhh, I prefer tongue n cheek then on the nose. Like if they had a Pirate type Killer and his map was (The docks) and on this map it had only 1 bush...an just poking out is a skeleton with very Blendette like clothing...then yeah, I’d be in for a couple of in-jokes slipped in.
The only April fools I'd partake in is a 24 hour viewing session of never gonna give you up sung by Belle Delphine and Otzdarva
Clown should have a rainbow fart that propels him across the map.
What did you just put in my head? Lol. 😂 My brain is cursed now.