Feature Request: "Psst!"

Today when you want to get a fellow survivor's attention you need to either have a flashlight to go "clickity-click" or you have to chase the survivor down.

It would be awesome to add a "psssst" option to the survivor actions: "point" (key 1 on pc), "come here" (key 2 on pc), add a third option "pssst" (key 3 on pc).

Yes, it is audible to the killer too and has a radius of about 5-8 meters.

You can add perks to it for example:

"Ventriloquist" - Throw your voice: Similar to Diversion, you can cause the audible someplace else and a bit louder.

And like everything else have a cooldown.

Comments

  • Yeah I know some killers are going to enjoy getting taunted like they are a cat.

  • @selflessnea said:

    Yeah I know some killers are going to enjoy getting taunted like they are a cat.

    I would. I love cats. But I prefer dogs.

  • @selflessnea said:

    Yeah I know some killers are going to enjoy getting taunted like they are a cat.

    Simply add a cool down. Someone always finds a way to ruin the game for someone, does't mean change shouldn't occur.

  • @selflessnea said:

    Yeah I know some killers are going to enjoy getting taunted like they are a cat.

    This emote needs to come at the same time as a cat cosmetic for the demogorgon.