From this list is probably Alert. This perk gives u a lot of information where the killer and what he's doing. And the most important is that the perk will work a lot in every single match.
Detective's Hunch. I honestly wish more people would run this perk, it's only hard counter is the blindness status effect which killers very rarely use.
I've been using lithe a lot more and honestly I love it better than dead hard. my second option would be alert because I love the information this perk gives you.
Appraisal is insane. Great addition to my chest build. You can get literally every item in 1 game and use it when needed. Medkits for heal, maps for totems, Flashlights against Wraith and Hag or just to save your teammate, Toolboxes to repair last gen or to sabo save your teammate and Keys if everything gone wrong. You get insane amount of options in efvery game and that's why this perk is good
Bring a plain old green map and the perk marks the totems. You don't even need a green map if you can keep track of where you saw auras. It's kind of strange how old this perk is and how popular hex perks still are.
Kind of weird how you made this a poll. Kind of weird having a small list when a bunch of perks are in the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't say that Lithe is underrated...
From this list is probably Alert. This perk gives u a lot of information where the killer and what he's doing. And the most important is that the perk will work a lot in every single match.
Windows of Opportunity
Detective's Hunch. I honestly wish more people would run this perk, it's only hard counter is the blindness status effect which killers very rarely use.
Aftercare
I've been using lithe a lot more and honestly I love it better than dead hard. my second option would be alert because I love the information this perk gives you.
Flip Flop
if hook gen is the slightest bit #########, you are dropped once, or are near a hook that's been used up, its effectively a free Unbreakable
Most people seem to think Alert is just terrible.
Windows or detectives hunch
Appraisal is insane. Great addition to my chest build. You can get literally every item in 1 game and use it when needed. Medkits for heal, maps for totems, Flashlights against Wraith and Hag or just to save your teammate, Toolboxes to repair last gen or to sabo save your teammate and Keys if everything gone wrong. You get insane amount of options in efvery game and that's why this perk is good
Detectives Hunch.
Bring a plain old green map and the perk marks the totems. You don't even need a green map if you can keep track of where you saw auras. It's kind of strange how old this perk is and how popular hex perks still are.
Kind of weird how you made this a poll. Kind of weird having a small list when a bunch of perks are in the game.
Either Self Preservation or Deception. There has been many times where those perks have saved me.