In your opinion: What is the most underrated survivor perk? Killer perk?
Title says it pretty much. In your opinion what is the most underrated survivor and killer perks?
Title says it pretty much. In your opinion what is the most underrated survivor and killer perks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivor: Alert
Killer: SFTS
Alert
Survivor: We’ll Make It
Killer: Dark Devotion
I have a few
Wake up
Off the record
Alert
Detectives Hunch
Desperate measures
Autodidact
Better Together
Repressed Alliance
New Self Preservation.
Survivor: We'll make it
Killer: Whispers
Survivor: Aftercare
Killer: Dark DEvotion
Survivor Perk - Bond. Best information Perk in the game hands down as it works ALL the time. Most people prefer Kindred and I don't blame them - but i like being able to avoid teammates when I'm being chased and I also like being able to see if somebody is bringing me an angry package.
Killer Perk - Gearhead - I came to appreciate having this early in on Deathslinger. While Discord and Surveillance are nice, this is a good alternative.