(PS5) Trophy the Trapper

Hello, I already have capture the 10 survivors in my traps but I didn't have my trophy.

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Here's a pic of the trophy I can't win.

In Brazil it's called "todos aleijados"

Screenshot_2021-04-07-12-03-05-876_com.scee.psxandroid.jpg


Tagged: ModNot a Bug

Comments

  • It's not just catching the survivors in the trap - you need to pull the survivor out of the trap, so not hit them down or anything.

  • @Mandy said:

    It's not just catching the survivors in the trap - you need to pull the survivor out of the trap, so not hit them down or anything.

    Ohhh, so I just have to wait them to escape from my traps?

  • no you have to pull them out of the traps, not hit them

  • @Mandy said:

    no you have to pull them out of the traps, not hit them

    OMG!!! I understand now thanks to your response. Have a nice day and sorry for bother :)

  • no bother at all! Good luck getting the achievement.